Tidbits from life at the moment:
• Very early planning stages, but... European travel just might be in the near future!!! (Nope, not excited about that at all.)
• My current favorite chocolate indulgence is the Raspberries in Dark Chocolate from Chocolove (that link is to Amazon where you can buy a pack of 12. Because why would you not??). I love the real raspberry chunks in it! And there's a love poem inside the wrapper which is always hilarious. :-)
• I started this devotional this year and I have been so encouraged by it. Years - even centuries - divide us from the women who wrote the words, but what they have to say is so applicable to us today!
• Cats: 1. Our cat manages to get herself into the funniest positions while sleeping, and it's adorable (if you follow me on Instagram you'll have seen some examples of this recently :-), and 2. My friend Emily just picked up the darlingest tiny ragdoll kitten for her grandma and I just might steal it!!
• Though winter is slow work-wise, I have a few here and there, and last weekend was a unique and very fun one involving lots of period clothing and a fabulous 18th century house! I'll be posting some more from that soon!